Ra Sushi Happy Hour is all about fun! Its lively music, signature cocktails, and the best sushi dishes are why you dine at Ra Sushi.
The happy hours at Ra Sushi usually start at 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm and 10:00 up to closing during the weekdays, while weekend happy hours typically end at closing time.
Patrons prefer to visit Ra Sushi during happy hours because booze, cocktails, and some food are half the price.
Here is Ra Sushi’s Happy Hour Menu that you can try.
- Shareables – such as Tempura, sushi, gyoza dumplings, shumai, sashimi, tuna, onion rings, shrimp, and edamame
- Specialty Rolls – like maki, shrimp tempura roll, calamari roll, and Las Vegas Roll.
- Maki rolls – shrimp, tuna, rainbow, yellow tail, and California rolls,
- Nigiri – Salmon, Tuna, Yellowtail, and Shrimp
- Drink Specials – such as Hot Sake Carafe, Kirin Sake bomb, and Margarita
- Rackin Cocktails – like Sake Sangria, blushing geisha, dragon bite, umami punch, and wicked watermelon.
- Wines by the Glass – some are merlot, sauvignon blanc, cabernet, and pinot grigio.
- Signature Spirits – like bourbon, gin, vodka, and tequila.
- Mules, Martinis, and Highballs – such as Japanese mule, cucumber collins, mango martini, and milagro paloma.
- Beers – from large formats like Asahi, kirin ichiban, and kirin light; import such as Corona, Modelo, and Stella; and domestic like bud light, Michelob, and seltzer.
- Artisanal sake – Mio sparkling, crème de sake, and Hakutsuru draft sake.
Happy Hour is shareable and rolls are worth every penny, priced from $5.90 to $13.
Ra Sushi’s signature items include rainbow rolls, Viva Las Vegas Roll, seared tuna, and “Ra”ckin shrimp.
You may try Casamigos emperor’s margarita for the booze, traditional cucumber, mango, strawberry, cucumber, and passion fruit.
A glass of Blushing Geisha, Baby Umami Punch, Dragon Bite, Wicked Watermelon, Japanese mule, and Shiso naughty martini can also complete your Ra Sushi experience.
You have to remember that some of the dishes or drinks on the menu may not be available in your location, but rest assured that all their dishes and beverages are concocted to provide satisfaction and optimum fun to customers.
Ra Sushi Happy Hour Time
|Monday||3 pm-7 pm 10pm-Close|
|Tuesday||3 pm-7 pm 10pm-Close|
|Wednesday||3 pm-7 pm 10pm-Close|
|Thursday||3 pm-7 pm 10 pm-Close|
|Friday||3 pm-7 pm 10 pm-Close|
Ra Sushi Happy Hour Menu – Shareables
|“Ra” “Ra” Shrimp|
|Spicy Seaweed Salad|
|Shrimp Shumai Dumplings|
|Salmon Avocado Sashimi|
|Garlic Ponzu Yellowtail|
|Crispy Spicy Tuna|
|Chili Garlic Albacore Tuna|
|Viva Las Vegas|
|Crunchy Shrimp Tempura|
Ra Sushi Happy Hour Drink Specials
|Kirin Sake Bomb|
|Hot Sake Carafe|
|Baby Umami Punch|
Wines By The Glass
|Seaglass Sauv Blanc|
|Gerard Bertrand Rosé|
|Lunardi Pinot Grigio|
|14 Hands Merlot|
|The Federalist Cabernet|
|Jim Beam Bourbon|
Mules, Martinis & Highballs
|Shiso Naughty Martini|
|Sho Chiku Bai Nigori “Crème De Sake”||300 Ml|
|Hakutsuru ‘Draft’ Sake||300 Ml|
|Mio Sparkling||300 Ml|
|Order Happy Hour Menu Online||https://rasushi.com/menu/happy-hour/ https://order.rasushi.com/|
|Contact Number||+1 480-990-9256|
Relevant Asked Questions
What Are Ra Sushi’s Happy Hour Drink Specials?
Ra Sushi’s Happy Hour drink specials include a concoction of Casamigos emperor’s margarita with five flavors traditional strawberry, mango, cucumber, passion fruit, hot sake carafe, and kirin sake bomb.
What is The Ra Sushi Happy Hour Schedule in Chino Hills?
The happy Hour schedule at Ra Sushi Chino Hills is the same as other locations from Monday to Saturday, 3 pm-7 pm and 10 pm to closing time, while on Sundays, it starts at 3 pm to closing time.
Is There a Fried Chicken on The Ra Sushi Happy Hour Menu?
Fried chicken is not directly available on their menu but yes, a chicken dishes appetizers, like chicken skewers and the Panko Chicken tenders are available.
How Many Ra Sushi Locations Serve a Happy Hour Menu?
The happy hour menu is available in 19 locations throughout the US.
When Did RA Sushi Start Serving Americans?
Ra Sushi opened its doors to customers in 1996. Scott Kilpatrick and Rich Howland, former Childhood friends are the founders of this Sushi Bar Restaurant in Phoenix.